Skip to main content
Resolvido

Sport TV Number

• 25 July 2024
  • 9 respostas
  • 70 visualizações

Where can I find my Sport TV number for cancelling the package in my account area?

9 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

Número de serviço TV 

Encontra na sua fatura. 

Crachá +2

So I can’t cancel my TV package until I’ve paid for it once and it appears in my invoice, then I have to pay for a 2nd month until I can cancel it?

Crachá +2

also, the line for cancelling it only speak Portuguese. I tried saying: “cancelar o meu serviço de Sport TV” but that wasn’t good enough :/ My only option is to contact English support and they either cancel my Sport TV package without pushing me to speak Portuguese, or cancel my entire account if that’s all I’m able to do 

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

You can find it on myMEO.

Serviços > 📺

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

For cancelling sporttv you have to call 800200106. 

Crachá +2

For anyone else reading this thread. The phone number above only speak Portuguese, so it’s impossible to cancel it that way. I was actually able to call customer service on 16200 and after waiting 40 minutes I was put through to commercial department where I was able to cancel it. Also, I didn’t need my Sport TV package number to cancel it via 16200, whereas it’s an absolute requirement when calling the 800200106 number

It should be illegal that I can order the TV package with 1 click, but have to wait 40 minutes to cancel it over the phone after going through lots of hoops. Hopefully the EU put in some consumer protection laws to prevent this practise. 

I don’t see myMEO → Serviços > 📺 - do you mean “Serviços e Aplicações” → “Ver todos os serviços” at the bottom? The link at the top is only to the products/sales page where I can see marketing for selling me additional services

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

@istareatwalls 

Crachá +2

I have Internet + Mobile + TV and I only have the mobile option there. I didn’t even open up the app to be honest and was searching on the website via desktop. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

@istareatwalls 

The other services are not associated, you must associate them with myMEO

Responder