Resolvido

Question about the fine

• 6 May 2024
  • 5 respostas
  • 55 visualizações

Crachá

To Whom It May Concern, 

I am writing to address the fine imposed on me for terminating the contract before the estimated date. As per the rules provided to me previously, I have the option to terminate the contract and decline upcoming services without financial obligation in the event of a "serious case of force majeure." I assert that such a case exists, supported by accompanying documents. However, it appears that the full range of applicable cases was not provided to me. I consider my situation of forced repatriation to be a legitimate reason to invoke "force majeure." Attached are scanned copies of supporting documents: my final payment for your services, documentation confirming the end of my rental period, and evidence of my absence from the country. Furthermore, the company's policy of charging customers only for services used within MEO-covered territories applies. Given that I have not utilized services since my last payment and in light of the aforementioned circumstances, I believe this case is eligible for waiver. I await your reconsideration of this matter. 

Sincerely, Julia Stepanyshyn

icon

Solução por Ricardo27 6 May 2024, 17:08

Ver original

5 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

Não aguarde por resposta através daqui. Isto é um fórum publico. Aqui somos clientes.

Tem que apresentar o seu assunto ao apoio da MEO.

Mas está a argumentar contra si. Se já sabia que o contrato de arrendamento era valido apenas durante um ano, porque motivo foi fazer um contrato com a MEO de 2 anos?

Crachá

Não aguarde por resposta através daqui. Isto é um fórum publico. Aqui somos clientes.

Tem que apresentar o seu assunto ao apoio da MEO.

Mas está a argumentar contra si. Se já sabia que o contrato de arrendamento era valido apenas durante um ano, porque motivo foi fazer um contrato com a MEO de 2 anos?

I was told that this is the shortest term of the contract according to which MEO services are provided. In addition, as I mentioned, I had an unforeseen reason for which I left Portugal completely. Do you know where I can go with this question?

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

Já há muito tempo que existem serviços sem fidelização. São é mais caros:

https://conteudos.meo.pt/meo/Documentos/Tarifarios/pacotes-com-outros-periodos-fidelizacao-e-outros-precos.pdf

Crachá

Já há muito tempo que existem serviços sem fidelização. São é mais caros:

https://conteudos.meo.pt/meo/Documentos/Tarifarios/pacotes-com-outros-periodos-fidelizacao-e-outros-precos.pdf

Nobody told me about that. Do you know where exactly I can go with my question?

Reputação 5
Crachá +20

@A815396920 

Ligue 16200

Responder