Pergunta

Frustrating Experience with MEO.pt

• 26 November 2023
  • 1 resposta
  • 13 visualizações

I recently attempted to purchase a Samsung S23 Ultra from MEO's online store, and the entire process left me thoroughly disappointed. After spending an hour battling with their malfunctioning website, I resorted to using their chat feature, where I was assisted by a representative named Daniel.

Daniel informed me that their website was experiencing technical issues and offered to help me with the purchase. He requested that I email him my ID for verification purposes, which I promptly did. However, the entire ordeal took a turn for the worse.

After a painstaking 5-hour wait, I finally received a call from Daniel, who claimed that they were exceptionally busy. He proceeded to guide me through the purchasing process, explaining all the terms and conditions associated with the transaction. At the end of our conversation, he assured me that I would receive an email containing all the necessary details and payment instructions.

Now, two days have passed, and I'm still left in the dark. Despite Daniel's promises, I haven't received any communication from MEO regarding my purchase. This level of service is simply unacceptable.

I would strongly caution potential customers against relying on MEO for their mobile phone purchases. If you're in the market for a new device, I recommend exploring alternatives like Vodafone or NOS, as MEO's service levels have proven to be unreliable and frustrating. Save yourself the headache and look elsewhere for a more dependable and customer-friendly experience.

1 resposta

Reputação 1
Crachá +6

Good afternoon @Joshkia,

We are very sorry for the situation you reported.

Through the forum, we have no access to any user and client information, and so if you need to clarify any issues with the online order in question you need to access your my MEO client area, under the “Encomendas” option, or use the official support channels indicated at https://www.meo.pt/linhas-apoio.

Thank you.

Responder