Why is MEO Service so terribly bad? - I WANT TO CANCEL MY INTERNET

• 29 October 2021
  • 5 respostas
  • 235 visualizações

Crachá +1

I’m making another thread since it’s impossible to contact anyone from MEO and my last one was just flat out ignored. 

When I phone to cancel i get redirected to the “cancellation line” where I wait for an hour just for the phone to hang up or to hear they will phone be back but can only do so if I have a portuguese +351 number.

It’s becoming increasingly clear to me that your service is designed and understaffed to slow people down or stop them from cancelling. IT seems I am not the only one, the internet is full of people complaining about your malpractices, bad service and general lack of ethical business practices. 

When I try to cancel online your forms are broken and don’t accept my phone number.

When I try to verify my number in “my meo”  I dont receive the Code… have tried many times now. 

I am going in circles so someone from meo please send me a message, an email. I just want to cancel my subscription. 

5 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

When I phone to cancel i get redirected to the “cancellation line” where I wait for an hour just for the phone to hang up or to hear they will phone be back but can only do so if I have a portuguese +351 number.

There’s no such thing, cancel services by phone. You need to fill and forward the form (link bellow in case you don’t haven’t created your selfcare access) and the copy of your ID (to confirm the assignature). 

Crachá +1

Thank you for your reply. When I rang a few times they said they would connect me to the “cancel line/service” so I’m only repeating what I heard on the phone. Most of the times after waiting 20-30 minutes then the line would disconnect. 

I have a customer login but the form to cancel doesn’t work since It only accepts Portuguese numbers for the verification. 

Elsewhere in the client area it’s possible to add a foreign number but the verification sms doesn’t arrive. 

I’m assuming I can also just walk into a meo shop and cancel my internet? Maybe this is the easiest option. 

When I call the service number I keep getting people who just reconnect me to another line or tell me to fill the form online (Which i cant because i dont have a portuguese number). 

Crachá +1

When trying with number of a friend : still doesn't work it fails for unspecified reasons. 

Crachá +1

Just my daily up of this thread to remind meo their form is still broken, i cant verify my Dutch number and they still havn’t contacted me

any update?

Responder