Resolvido

the wait goes on..and on

• 15 July 2020
  • 2 respostas
  • 108 visualizações

Given MEO are a comms company, they seem really bad at it! They also don’t seem to understand there is an urgency when it comes to dealing with business queries. 

finally, fibre is available to my house. We know this as we have seen the engineers install it outside, we have confirmed in the shop and sorted our new contract via the call centre...all good except today is installation. They text to confirm and will be at 8am...still waiting. Called them, fibre not available?!? We challenged, he passed us to another number, couldn’t speak English so waiting for a call back. 
The wait goes on and on and on … terrible customer service and total lack of leadership 

icon

Solução por Fabianski 15 July 2020, 13:36

Ver original

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

2 respostas

Reputação 1
Crachá +5

Sometimes the information from the data center gets messed up so even if you have fiber available next to you it can say you dont 

And they have a lot of fiber installations to do across the country so...

They may have lots across the country but they sent me a text, confirming installation date, time so as a customer I made arrangements to be in and available ...the fact they then just don't turn up is disgraceful customer service and the fact it has taken me over 4 hours to speak to someone and still waiting for a call back just compounds my disgust