• 13 respostas
  • 1140 visualizações

ON MEO WEB We Have Download Speed
6MB 15 MB 30MB 100MB 200MB 400MB
BUt What is Upload Speed For that packages : Sarcastic:

13 respostas

Reputação 6
Crachá +22
condições de oferta e de utilização de serviços de comunicações eletrónicas da PT Comunicações, S.A.

Fiber:
6Mbps/1Mbps
15Mbps/1Mbps
30Mbps/3Mbps
100Mbps/10Mbps
200Mbps/20Mbps
400Mbps/40Mbps
They guarantee 10Mbps of upload speed in the 100Mbps package, but I have 20~25Mbps which is great. 🙂

Sent using Tapatalk 2 for Android
Im just waiting for meo fiber in Ponte De lima cause i need upload speed right now i am using 2 connection at home one is meo and one is sapo but with 800Kbps each upload i cant do my work i use net to uploads so i need 10mb Upload .. waiting fir MEO fiber in Ponte de lima and THANKS Greenhead
Moderator for reply my post....
Nowadays, the fiber project from PT is almost stopped, only the NGN's Networks can bring anything new. (The NGN's are supported by the Government).
SajidShah, and the 4G ? It isnt good for you?
Im just waiting for meo fiber in Ponte De lima cause i need upload speed right now i am using 2 connection at home one is meo and one is sapo but with 800Kbps each upload i cant do my work i use net to uploads so i need 10mb Upload .. waiting fir MEO fiber in Ponte de lima and THANKS Greenhead
Moderator for reply my post....

Me too... I'm from Ponte de lima and unfortunately i don't see the day when that will happen. I currently have SAPO ADSL 2048/512kbps and it is very bad for my professional purposes.
Mr zener I already talk with MEO Service for 4G its awesome But Traffic Limit is 15 GB ..and daily i download more then 30 GB With Meo I use To Download and My One Sapo Connection with Upload speed 820kbps 24 Hours busy with uploads ..ON Meo Web Meo 4G Mega and Hyper Packages Show Unlimited on Tariff But they are limited with 15 GB . and we need unlimited net cause in a month my traffic can b in Tb/s so meo 4G is not suitable for any person its only good for mobile or Android use only..
Brianfuck Call Meo Technical service -- lots of time on my meo i have 15MB package but i get 5 MB download i reboot my device if still i have problem then i call meo service and they solve my problem and i get back 10mb downloads.but sapo AdSl its not give me much problems but meo is real pain in the ass lots of times. sorry i cant speak Portuguese..
Brianfuck Call Meo Technical service -- lots of time on my meo i have 15MB package but i get 5 MB download i reboot my device if still i have problem then i call meo service and they solve my problem and i get back 10mb downloads.but sapo AdSl its not give me much problems but meo is real pain in the ass lots of times. sorry i cant speak Portuguese..

It's not a technical problem, it's the distance to the central. They can't do nothing about this, except adding another ADSL central closer or providing the meo fiber service at my location.
Amigo.. I have Meo at Home from 3 Years its Download Speed is 7 To 8MB and Upload is 700Kbps To maximum 750 Kbps.. and Real Package is 15MBdown/1mb Upload--- This Month I got New Connection Sapo 12Mb on same house .same place the speed is 12Mbps Down and upload 820kbs Upload..but when i put old meo router with My new phone line on Meo i got 14mbps download and 800kbps upload.. i call many times on help center i have same answer what ur saying (It's not a technical problem, it's the distance to the central) with my personal experience is that for My Meo connection phone line have problem.i call many time but i got same answer so this month im going to disconnect MEO for ever. and if i need i But another Sapo.sapo offer me 12MB i got full 12mb .. meo offer me 15MB and i got 8MB-- so why im paying lot of money to meo just for tv....so friend (Brainfuck) that is my personal experience what i share with u ..
Sajid, both meo and sapo belong to the same company (PTC), this means that they use the same cables for meo and sapo, so the speed should be the same.

The difference between meo and sapo is the fact that meo has a IPTV service.

This IPTV service has a continuous consumption of bandwidth.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 for Android
Reputação 6
Crachá +22
Amigo.. I have Meo at Home from 3 Years its Download Speed is 7 To 8MB and Upload is 700Kbps To maximum 750 Kbps.. and Real Package is 15MBdown/1mb Upload--- This Month I got New Connection Sapo 12Mb on same house .same place the speed is 12Mbps Down and upload 820kbs Upload..but when i put old meo router with My new phone line on Meo i got 14mbps download and 800kbps upload.. i call many times on help center i have same answer what ur saying (It's not a technical problem, it's the distance to the central) with my personal experience is that for My Meo connection phone line have problem.i call many time but i got same answer so this month im going to disconnect MEO for ever. and if i need i But another Sapo.sapo offer me 12MB i got full 12mb .. meo offer me 15MB and i got 8MB-- so why im paying lot of money to meo just for tv....so friend (Brainfuck) that is my personal experience what i share with u ..

Do not forget that with MEO some of the bandwith is used for TV.
MEO has also some QoS properties that unables the service to use all the line capacity.
yes when tv box is off speed is same .. But when i off box and check speed it 10MB.. But ON sapo phone line for same speed is 13MB.. means line have problam.. caus if i put sapo router with meo line its also give speed so less . well i agreed with u ur all technical department but i also have a exprince of use net from 1998.. so i also work with net compnaies in Asia .. well i agreed with ur info.. and i also know all belong with pt.. but i relly off meo and if i need i get another sapo.. caus meo is really pain in the ass most of week i got 5 Mb download in day.. i need to reboot router many times .. well i work on net and for me speed metters specaly upload .. Ty
Sapo Adsl Speed http://www.speedtest.net/result/2136872429.png
and on same house meo speede test
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2136880930.png
I already call Meo To suspend my Net service on sat-day they do it for tv i ask them Meo Sattelite

Since there are 6 new houses in the village the Fibra internet speed connection is terrible, unacceptable low. What to do?

Responder