Skip to main content

I have a question about the MEO video club. I can only speak English. MEO has no English language support!!! There is no email to contact!!! All supportteam members refer me to call 16200. When I call this number, I must first select some number from a series of voice menus. While all the recorded conversations on the menus are in Portuguese, which I unfortunately don't understand. I tried dozens of times. How do you think I should be able to contact the MEO in English? Is there a way? My question is about the fact that I have clicked a link twice in a row to watch a single (only one) video in the video club. Five euros will be deducted for a movie and will be included in the next invoice. Each click is valid for 24 hours. According to the messages that appeared on the page, I am concerned that there will be an error of €10 on my next invoice by two wrong click on one movie. I want to prevent this mistake. Is there a way to contact MEO in English to raise this issue and fix a possible error on my next invoice?

Não consegue operador a falar inglês, mas aqui pode usar o tradutor e postar em português, garanto que é muito fácil.

Se alugou duas vezes , paga duas vezes , tem que ficar atento aos clicks.