Resolvido

Cannot Contact MEO Billing and Contracts

• 4 November 2021
  • 2 respostas
  • 86 visualizações

I am trying to talk or email to someone in MEO contracts and billing for my account in Portugal, but I am in the USA now and do not speak Portuguese.  I called the support telephone number and was transferred twice and on hold for almost one hour, and finally connected to the contracts and billing department.  The person who answered would not speak English, but offered to have someone who speaks English call me back at my MEO cell phone number, but that MEO number is not working here in the USA.  She said she could not have someone call a USA cellphone.  So I have no way to contact MEO Contracts and Billing.  I need to change services, as we had to leave Portugal and the service is still operating in a home we do not own or have access to.  Please advise.  This is my email david@aimonephoto.com and my USA cell phone is +01 518 813 5884

Thank you!

Estou a tentar falar ou enviar e-mail a alguém nos contratos MEO e a facturar a minha conta em Portugal, mas agora estou nos EUA e não falo português. Liguei para o número de telefone do suporte e fui transferido duas vezes e em espera por quase uma hora, e finalmente conectado ao departamento de contratos e faturamento. A pessoa que atendeu não falava inglês, mas propôs que alguém que falasse inglês me ligasse de volta no meu celular MEO, mas esse número MEO não está funcionando aqui nos EUA. Ela disse que não poderia permitir que alguém ligasse para um celular dos EUA. Por isso não tenho como contactar o MEO Contratos e Cobrança. Tenho de mudar de serviço, pois tivemos que sair de Portugal e o serviço continua a funcionar numa casa que não possuímos nem temos acesso. Por favor informar. Este é meu e-mail david@aimonephoto.com e meu celular nos EUA é +01 518 813 5884

Obrigado!

icon

Solução por mfgc 4 November 2021, 15:14

Ver original

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

2 respostas

Reputação 5
Crachá +15

I am trying to talk or email to someone in MEO contracts and billing for my account in Portugal, but I am in the USA now and do not speak Portuguese.  I called the support telephone number and was transferred twice and on hold for almost one hour, and finally connected to the contracts and billing department.  The person who answered would not speak English, but offered to have someone who speaks English call me back at my MEO cell phone number, but that MEO number is not working here in the USA.  She said she could not have someone call a USA cellphone.  So I have no way to contact MEO Contracts and Billing.  I need to change services, as we had to leave Portugal and the service is still operating in a home we do not own or have access to.  Please advise.  This is my email david@aimonephoto.com and my USA cell phone is +01 518 813 5884

Thank you!

Estou a tentar falar ou enviar e-mail a alguém nos contratos MEO e a facturar a minha conta em Portugal, mas agora estou nos EUA e não falo português. Liguei para o número de telefone do suporte e fui transferido duas vezes e em espera por quase uma hora, e finalmente conectado ao departamento de contratos e faturamento. A pessoa que atendeu não falava inglês, mas propôs que alguém que falasse inglês me ligasse de volta no meu celular MEO, mas esse número MEO não está funcionando aqui nos EUA. Ela disse que não poderia permitir que alguém ligasse para um celular dos EUA. Por isso não tenho como contactar o MEO Contratos e Cobrança. Tenho de mudar de serviço, pois tivemos que sair de Portugal e o serviço continua a funcionar numa casa que não possuímos nem temos acesso. Por favor informar. Este é meu e-mail david@aimonephoto.com e meu celular nos EUA é +01 518 813 5884

Obrigado!

fill in the form on the link, ask to be contacted in english, you can only use up to 250 characters in the "messagem" field, if you need more, add a file in "anexos"

https://www.telecom.pt/pt-pt/contactos/Paginas/provedoria-cliente.aspx

MFGC,

Thank you! I will try this and report back with the result.

David