Skip to main content

Hello MEO. 

I went a few weeks ago to your store in Leiria. I signed a contract for electricity and telecom. I explained the lady that it is a new house and that the house needs to be connected to the grid. She informed me that MEO would take care of all.

MEO was very quick with the telecom. However when the service engineer was there he was very surprised that there was no electricity.

I working offshore and tried to find a way to contact MEO as I cannot dial the free number from my work place. 

I send an email to an email address I found but no reply. 

MEO please take care of the grid connection. I need to have work done at the house which is now not possible because there is no grid connection.

Regards,

Ronald

If you want to contact MEO and then solve the problem, you will have to call Helplines MEOCreate an request in "myMEO" (Customer Area)  or go to the MEO Stores

MEO does not have any email for these situations, and here the forum is only between customers.

Call 800 028 028 or send an email to apoiocliente-meoenergia@meoenergia.pt.

ana_Paula  

Thanks for your reply. I had send earlier a mail to the address you gave but MEO does not respond. 

I am not able to call the 800 number from south america. I tried this.

Thanks

Ronald

Did you tried also get in Touch with local authorities? They have that responsability too concerning living conditions of new citizens.

Responder