Resolvido

Something resembling competence

• 27 February 2023
  • 3 respostas
  • 39 visualizações

Crachá

Hi community,

Does anyone English speaking have any strategy to get service that resembles a minimum level of competence with MEO? I have tried 800 209 986 and consistently get through to very well spoken and nice MEO staff that are very helpful. However no matter what they tell me on the phone and however nice they are on the phone - not a single thing they say EVER ends up being actually done.

Case in point it’s 1 month since we asked for an account change. Despite multiple confirmations everything is updated, absolutely nothing remains changed.

Appreciate any longer users’ advice on how to navigate MEO customer support if that’s at all possible?

icon

Solução por omicronpersei8 28 February 2023, 12:45

Ver original

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

3 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

There’s certainly something pending. Why don't you use the order area in your customer area? Support will contact you asap in response to your exposure, and indicate what is missing or what has happened.

Crachá

Appreciate the response. 

1. I have messages in the order area - which, as you suggest, tell me this is pending. However it gives me no further information.
  1. I have support, which basically gets me nowhere - either automated virtual assistant or customer support who consistently achieve zero changes
  2. Is there something else I can do?
Reputação 7
Crachá +23

tell me this is pending. However it gives me no further information.

​​​​​

The support will call or contact you via email, asap.