Skip to main content

I would like to share here that I have meo unlimited e-sim in my phone, I have paid my outstanding 32 euro by multibank in morning on Friday 3 November 2023.

After payments I got message that my outstanding was 31.29 euro. And my service disconnected. I requested to get call from Meo and Spoke with a lady that I have interruption in service even I have paid this amount. So she confirmed me that she has notification of payment but will take sometime to credit in their account. So she told the service will restate after 5 minutes as she made manually request or connected.

The 3 hrs later Again I request call from Meo and spoke with a male employee and he told once the payment will confirm in system service will restate automatically and it will take maximum 12 hrs even in weekend off days too.

Today Monday 6 November 2023 at mid day I request call from Meo (because I am unable to call from my mobile). I asked Mr. Guso (may be) that my service is not restated, please guide me with the status and he replied me that i have to wait for today and tomorrow because there was weekend so payments not yet reached to us. I remind him to see the status of MyMeo and its showing the remaining faturas has been paid no remaining dues of that. Then he check and told yes it is but bank were off on weekend so should waittttttt.

I REQUESTED HIM AND EXPLAINED HIM WHOLE BUT HE "DUMP HEAD" told me same thing and I asked him how long will take, he doesn't know and I told him transfer my line to someone he refused that he cannot... transfer me to technical team or any...…

SO MEO HAS VERY DUMP, NON SERIOUS, NON QUALIFIED & VERY NON PROFESSIONAL STAFF, BUT THIS WAS GOOD THEY WERE SPEAKING ENGLISH. 

BUT ON THE END WE CONSUMER ARE SUFFERING BY THESE DUMPS.

This is my suffering condition from an MEO establishment. 

And I know nothing improvement and will change by my this complaint. 

Today completed 5 days but till now no service restated by MEO, who told it will restate in 5 minutes then 12 hrs but as I have said it's now 120 hrs completed but till now no any update or response from Professional MEO..