Skip to main content
Resolvido

Internet Outage

• 10 July 2024
  • 8 respostas
  • 153 visualizações

I am in Porto, historical district, and going on now into day 3 without MEO internet. The restoration date and time keeps moving. This is incredibly frustrating since I work from home and there seems to be no warnings or concrete timeline. Is anyone experiencing this?  MEO just keeps pushing me the digital assistant. This is absolutely terrible experience.  

8 respostas

Reputação 6
Crachá +18

Unfortunately, technical problems happen and we have to be calm when these service interruptions occur, which are considered a priority and resolved in the shortest possible time, even so...

MEO has up to 15 days to resolve the problem, all days without service will be compensated by a discount on the invoice on the days without service, If you still have no service after 15 days, you can cancel the contract with MEO

Try calling the MEO Customer Support Lines to report it, and ask when they will resolve the problem. 

Crachá

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately i have been been without internet and tv for almost a week now and this is completely unacceptable and will be terminating my service. The 15 days to resolve a problem is laughable, when MEO does not even provide you with an update. Do they expect people to tell their employment that everything will be fixed in 15 days. Such a terrible service and SLA. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

@Edict_1 

15 days is when you can cancel free of charge, they normally don't take that long.

If you have scheduled a visit from a technician you will receive an SMS informing you.

Did you call technical support?

Crachá

I cant get to a tech support. they keep pushing me to MEO AI digital assistant and telling me there is an outage in my area. I’ve had the service installed for less than a month.

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

@Edict_1 

Say "Talk to an assistant" to exit the digital AI assistant.

Reputação 2
Crachá +4

Dial portuguese number 213580144. They normally know how to speak in English and help you.

Crachá

Called on Friday and Today Monday both reps say its a service fault but they don’t know when service will be back on. Going into a second week without internet and cable at the house. This has bee a terrible service and i am discontinuing my service. Thanks for the help. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

@Edict_1 

(Translated with Google Lens)

Responder