Pergunta

TV Channnel 214 BBC Entertainment

• 29 May 2021
  • 3 respostas
  • 379 visualizações

Crachá +1

Good news : BBC Entertainment is back on Fibra TV (Channel 214) after being removed a few months ago.

Bad news : the programmes broadcast do not synchronise with the Guia TV - there is one hour difference. So, simple recordings are not possible.

GUIA TV needs correcting - we changed the clocks by one hour many weeks ago!

Anyone else noticed this?

3 respostas

Reputação 5
Crachá +15

Good news : BBC Entertainment is back on Fibra TV (Channel 214) after being removed a few months ago.

Bad news : the programmes broadcast do not synchronise with the Guia TV - there is one hour difference. So, simple recordings are not possible.

GUIA TV needs correcting - we changed the clocks by one hour many weeks ago!

Anyone else noticed this?

I've been with meo for the past 2 years and BBC Entertainment has never been removed, it is there now and was there a few months ago and before that.  

i checked the broadcast times on guia tv and here the program times correspond with what is being broadcasted,  right now for example Father Brown  t-1 - ep 5 started at 17:15  and on guia tv shows it started at 17:15

Crachá +1

Hello Tootall and thanks for your comments.

It's true that BBC Entertainment has been available on satellite all the time - I've been with MEO for the past seven years. I had fibre installed last November - internet and TV, but kept a satellite box for the bedroom.

Fibre TV has less channels than satellite, but BBC Entertainment was included at the time of installation. However, it disappeared at the end of January along with BBC World News on fibre, but remained on satellite.

I have been checking on and off over the months and was pleased to see both BBC channels were back on fibre TV a few days ago. It was then that I noticed the TV guide did not synchronise.

Since my posting, I can now report the guide and broadcast programmes are now synchronised - noticed Saturday 29th May.

So, all is well in Kembleford again - or wherever BBC Entertainment takes us. :-)

Crachá +1

August 2021 Fibre Internet TV - BBC Entertainment channel 214.

Broadcast programmes are NOT what the guide indicates - AGAIN!

Impossible to set up recording.

Please can the guide be corrected/updated/whatever it takes to make the guide actually correspond with the correct time and correct programme that is being broadcast. 

All other guide programmes are correct - at least, on my TV.

Thanks. 

Responder