Pergunta

Suspend services

• 28 October 2021
  • 2 respostas
  • 44 visualizações

Crachá

I am an old customer (over 3 years) I now leave Portugal for 5 months and would like to suspend my service. Please advise

2 respostas

I am really annoyed with Meo. I am a good customer of 10 years standing. I wanted to suspend my service for 5 months because I had to leave Portugal due to a family emergency. I spoke to Meo help Centre and was told that I needed to go into the Meo shop and present proof of an address in another country. I took in my purchase agreement for my French property and a copy of the statement from the land owner that I was a resident. I was told that I would be contacted by Meo. Never happened and Meo didn’t suspend my service. When I called to complain, I spoke to someone, registered my complaint and was told that he would transfer me to someone who could help. He put me through to the  voicemail system where I had started when I first called. And so it went on until I was so fed up that I hung up. I am now faced not only with a family crisis that caused me to leave the country, but a bill of about 400 € for services that I cannot access because I am out of the country. I cannot use words strong enough to convey how angry, upset, annoyed and disgusted with Meo.

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

@Bastet 

There is no way to suspend a service for a period of time. This doesn't exist. If there was no cancelation of the service, it’s obvious that they keep billing the service, including penalties.

Responder