Pergunta

Pergunta sobre gravaçoes automaticas

• 25 January 2021
  • 3 respostas
  • 52 visualizações

Pergunta sobre gravaçoes automaticas

Desculpe pelo meu pessimo português, sou inglês. Tenho uma pergunta sobre gravaçoes automaticas.

Eu nunca os usei antes. Se eu ativar as gravaçoes automaticas. Ainda posso gravar programas manualmente? Prefiro assistir programas / filmes quando quero e nao me limitar a 7 dias.

Obrigado

Question about Automatic Recordings:

Sorry for writing in English as well. Unfortunately my written Portuguese is not as good as my speaking ability.

I wanted to ask about automatic recordings. I have never used this feature before and I was wondering. If I activate it, can I still manually record and save programs? I know that with automatic recordings they only last 7 days but I would prefer to keep programs for longer than that. So, I can watch things at my convenience and not have to rush through things within a week. (Also, it is good to record a whole season and then binge watch during quarantine times like now)

Thank you in advance for the help.

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

3 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

Pode. Ativar as gravações automáticas não interfere nada nas gravações manuais.

Pode. Ativar as gravações automáticas não interfere nada nas gravações manuais.

Obrigado pela resposta rapida Ricardo.

Eu agradeço

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

gravações automáticas - Automatic timeshedule that allow you to return 7 days in all available channels.

gravações manuais - The specific content you save to watch latter. (mostly saved on a cloud system connected to your account).