Pergunta

No TV.... No Help from MEO.

• 24 June 2020
  • 7 respostas
  • 328 visualizações

Crachá

I’ve recently lost all of my TV channels. 

I left it a day in case they came back on their own, after a day my TV did an Android update on its own - but the problem remains. 

I have tried to call the number but with limited Portuguese I cannot understand the options, let alone having a very limited mobile signal where I live so I get cut off. 

They called me once, even with bad health they had me up & down chairs to check this ‘n’ that, I stopped at the point they wanted me to carry my tv across the room. Which has since been done showing no issues which are arial related from within the house. 

I have been using the Facebook page messaging system, to try to get someone out. All they keep doing is say call this number (done that & explained why its not an option), go to a shop (I live miles from one & have no car), so were just going in circles as all staff seem to be sticking to a script rather than reading the previous comments. 

With no email of chat facility, does anyone know how to actually get MEO to listen? 

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

7 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +21

Hello,

I suggest you call the technical support line by dialing 16 209 during automatic recording, select option 9 to speak directly with the assistant.

Crachá

*sigh*

Reputação 2
Crachá +3

Hi PamRichards68.

Yesterday Meo has changed the RF frequencies , you have do to another search for channels on your TV, hope it helps.

Regards

Crachá

Hi PamRichards68.

Yesterday Meo has changed the RF frequencies , you have do to another search for channels on your TV, hope it helps.

Regards

Hello, thank you for your reply. I have just done that & its comes up with this message

por razoes de ordem tecnica a sua greha de canais foi aterada
Para voltara ter acesso a toda a grelha de canais, sintonizea sua TV sem MEOBox

For technical reasons, your channel grid has been filled To return to access the entire channel grid, tune your TV without MEOBox

This all went wrong when I simply changed channels the other week. 

I’ve no idea how to do this manually? 

Crachá

I’ve just done it manually, but the same message. 

Crachá

jotiplantas-95237 - thank you. :kissing_heart:

I kept with it & it all came back. Why couldnt MEO help with that, so simple. Thank you

Reputação 2
Crachá +3

Glad it helped :)