Pergunta

Faulty TV Box

• 27 March 2023
  • 1 resposta
  • 28 visualizações

I have just had an engineer attend to sort my MEO TV after it not working for 6 months. When I made the appointment and going through the tests the aerial cable came out and I couldn’t fit it back so I explained this and when the engineer attended I didn’t just want him to replace the aerial. So today the engineer came and replaced the aerial of course the TV came on and he left. 5 minutes later I have a new error message “card is not inserted” well the card is inserted I have removed and put back numerous times. 
I am sorry but I am not happy with MEO  and I want to know when you can come and collect my equipment as I am paying for a service which is not usable. Also the engineer left all the rubbish. Same as the installation engineers. They didn’t even give me new equipment. They used a dish that is so rusty and the cable is not even clipped. No wonder I have no service

1 resposta

Reputação 3
Crachá +17

Hello @Tracy , in order to get support for your specific services you must contact the Costumer Support through the contacts available at https://www.meo.pt/contactos

Responder