contacto para comunicar fraude

• 20 July 2021
  • 5 respostas
  • 87 visualizações

Bom dia,

queria saber, onde posso comunicar uma fraude de um funcionário contactave de mim para vender alteracoes do contracto em nome de MEO.

Esta situacao e incrivel. Esse pessoa escrevou de uma enderesse e-mail “meo.altce.depart@sapo.pt” com o assunto MEO SERVICE:

Hello

We are sending you this email because you have our internet and landline system by ADSL ( cooper cable ). In your area we are removing all the cooper cables in order to install the infrastructures of fiber optic as soon as possible. In order that you continue to use the landline and the internet we will provide you a system of satellite so you don't be without communications. As soon as the fiber is available you will be contacted again to do the installation.
The satellite system has the same landline number with the free calls to Portuguese landlines and 1000 min to 50 countries landlines.
The internet has a speed up to 40MB per second and remains unlimited.
Also because this is a universal service you will have also a television box with 90 channels, we know that you do not have television with MEO and probably don't want it, but in order that the clients who already have television by ADSL continue with it, all the clients will have the same system, when fiber is available if you want to remove the television and continue only with internet and landline you are free to do it.
The price of the bill will be stabilized in 34.99€ with IVA during and after the 24 months of the contract and when change to fiber you can continue to pay the same price because fiber package is also 34.99€.
We need to know how soon can you receive the colleague at the address to do the replacement of the system, because we have many clients in the area doing the replacement, our schedules are very busy and we don't want you to be without service.

Best Regards,

MEO Quality and Technical Department

Tenho a IP da e-mail. Esta algem aqui posso terminar esto enganador?

(pardon me for my bad portugese writing, but I think people will understand)

5 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

Isso realmente é algo estranho… a começar pelo email do sapo… @Andre_MEO  consegues verificar a veracidade disto sff? Obrigado.

Reputação 7
Crachá +21

Olá,

Isso será eventualmente algum agente, não vejo nada de especial ou como indicou o cliente de fraudulento. É uma mera informação sobre futura cobertura fibra e a tentar propor serviço satélite para ter acesso ao serviço de TV. Se o cliente não quiser ou se achar inoportuno, sugiro que ignore. 

outra situação é, o mesmo poderá solicita pelos canais à disposição à oposição de contactos para Marketing. (na área de clientes MEO é mais fácil de o fazer).

Obrigao pelas suas respostas.

Podem ver a toda conversa.

Para mim e claremente fraude.

assunto: MEO SERVICE
Hello

We are sending you this email because you have our internet and landline system by ADSL ( cooper cable ). In your area we are removing all the cooper cables in order to install the infrastructures of fiber optic as soon as possible. In order that you continue to use the landline and the internet we will provide you a system of satellite so you don't be without communications. As soon as the fiber is available you will be contacted again to do the installation.
The satellite system has the same landline number with the free calls to Portuguese landlines and 1000 min to 50 countries landlines.
The internet has a speed up to 40MB per second and remains unlimited.
Also because this is a universal service you will have also a television box with 90 channels, we know that you do not have television with MEO and probably don't want it, but in order that the clients who already have television by ADSL continue with it, all the clients will have the same system, when fiber is available if you want to remove the television and continue only with internet and landline you are free to do it.
The price of the bill will be stabilized in 34.99€ with IVA during and after the 24 months of the contract and when change to fiber you can continue to pay the same price because fiber package is also 34.99€.
We need to know how soon can you receive the colleague at the address to do the replacement of the system, because we have many clients in the area doing the replacement, our schedules are very busy and we don't want you to be without service.

Best Regards,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my answer:
Hello,

I had to read this e-mail a few times to belief, that this is no spam. It doesn`t sounds and looks at all like a letter from a billion euro company like meo.altice.pt. Seems to me very strange, but I think I understand and hope not to be completely wrong.

Good that there will be fibra-optica in my zone and I do welcome this idea.

What I need first is a more specified information about the contracts you want to conclude with me. Please give me a link and a name of the "pacotes", so I can get informations online.
Second I need to know for how long I will be dependent with the Satellite-Internet, because this will be probably not very comfortable. The speed will be strongly limited in rush-hours and latency is annoying.
Somehow I wonder, why you offer me this most expensive solution for internet by satellite. €35 is a good price for it but what's about internet on the mobile net 4G?
And last but not least I need to have a name from (you) the responsible person which is dealing with me. Because I`m not willed to make 24mts-contracts without any guaranty to be changed as easy to a lower priced "pacote" like you (somebody) promise.

Please understand my doubts and give me the missing informations to go further in this process.

best regards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

The link of MEO Packages is : https://www.meo.pt/servicos/casa/fibra/pacotes-tv-net-voz <https://www.meo.pt/servicos/casa/fibra/pacotes-tv-net-voz>
To answer your question about the satellite time frame, we are honest and we cannot give you any guarantee of a specific time, the plan is to be done till the end of the year, but there are many things that can delay it, for example, a new lockdown by the government, a new wave of the Covid-19. We can guarantee you that as soon as its done we will reach you to install the fibber optic system.
The price of the satellite system 34.99€ is equal to the "normal" fibber system, has to the connection of the 4GB there, in the area the clients that already made the replacement are receiving and average of 25 to 35mbs.
Has to the name we cant give you a specific name because its not 1 person who's in charge of the situation, its the whole department, but if you want, you give us your mobile number and one of our workers will speak to you and explain everything with no problem.
We hope this email answer the questions you asked, if not, give us your mobile and we will explain any further questions.

Best Regards,

my answer:

Very strange the hole story.
I will check this out with anacom.

Hello,

What's your doubt ? We can explain you everything you want, just need to ask. And its not mandatory for you to do the replacement, its a proposal from the company to have fibber faster.

Best Regards,

MEO offered me a television free with my new account. 
That was 2 months ago and Still, i have not received the television.

The representative says he is checking and they are out of stock. 
can I get a credit on my bill?

HaHaha…

These fu...ing enganadores probably sold allready more contracts with tv then tv`s exist in the hole country.

Today they did try again. Sayd that they will chop down all copper lines and I will have internet via satellite. shure…. :) After a while he sayd that they will put a new copper line for faster internet, but I need to confirm a apointment with the tecnician to install a satellite dish.

And its all cheaper afterwoods, he says. Strange, when I check, it`s much more expensive.

The sellers not even know what they are selling, but everybody on this planet needs to have a new contract with tv.

chame on you MEO, you became to be enganadores

p.s.

usless forum here by the way :)

Responder