Pergunta

• 11 March 2021
  • 7 respostas
  • 46 visualizações

Hello

Just a quick note to let you know how surprised I was. I have deleted my WIFI TV subscription Via internet on my MEO account and yet I see that you have again withdrawn € 46.99 from my bank account. presents the termination of my subscription via this email which cannot come to one of your stores because I am in Belgium and we are prohibited from going abroad. I am counting on your understanding to do the necessary.

Cordially.

VAN DE WALLE Eric

erisovdw@gmail.com

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

7 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

This is a public forum. Nonthing will be done from here. Please contact the services via 

+351 961 001 620 (Roaming calls) https://www.meo.pt/en/contacts 

thank you but no one speaks English and the service asks me for a Portuguese tel number to contact me. Impossible to send an email ??? I do not understand .

I think I canceled my WIFI TV subscription by going to the site but I wanted him to confirm that everything is in order and that I will no longer be debited from my account. A big thank you sir for your information

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

If you filled a form to cancel services on your customer area this should be enough. Depends of the day of the month you did, you must keep in mind about the billing cycle. 

I’m not really sure WIFI TV subscription, I’d think you probably mean a fixed fiber or DSL service with TV service as well.

The line +351 961 001 620  should might have an automatic answer machine (IVR). Sorry you need to press key 9 to call be forwarded to an assistant (human). 

Hello again sir a very big thank you for your answer. I had normally remove TV + NET + VOZ AND that on February 23. I was still debited on March 11 but it could be normal?

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

Hello again sir a very big thank you for your answer. I had normally remove TV + NET + VOZ AND that on February 23. I was still debited on March 11 but it could be normal?

Yes, it is, the debited value on March 11 is referenced by the service in the past month (Feb/2021). Since you made the request to cancel on 23/02, it’s will be deactivated on the end of March (this happens because of the billing cycle).

Btw As soon as they process your request, the service might reply to you by email, mind to check if your email it is flagging as junk.

Hello sir
A big thank you for your help. I finally have an answer to my question. I wish you a very good day