Resolvido

Prepaid Sim Cards For USA Phones

• 14 June 2021
  • 2 respostas
  • 150 visualizações

Hello.  Sorry for writing this in English.  I was hoping to email the company, but can not find an email address on the web site.  My Family is traveling to Sao Miguel in August.  I would like to get prepaid SIM cards for them.  I am wondering if MEO will ship to the USA or would they have to stop at the MEO store in Ponta Delgada?

Thank You
Matthew Mello

icon

Solução por Tootall 14 June 2021, 20:26

Ver original

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

2 respostas

Reputação 5
Crachá +15

Hello.  Sorry for writing this in English.  I was hoping to email the company, but can not find an email address on the web site.  My Family is traveling to Sao Miguel in August.  I would like to get prepaid SIM cards for them.  I am wondering if MEO will ship to the USA or would they have to stop at the MEO store in Ponta Delgada?

Thank You
Matthew Mello

meo does not ship outside of Portugal.  once in portugal, the best place to get a prepaid sim card is at the airport,  post office and some news stands,  UZO prepaid card is the best one, has the best call rates.  The ones you get at meo stores have higher call rates. UZO uses meo cell towers, so its just as good as meo but cheaper rates

phones must be unlocked and work with the following frequencies,

GSM 900, GSM 1800

UMTS 900 , UMTS 2100

LTE 800 , LTE 1800 , LTE 2100 , LTE 2600

Thank You
Matthew Mello

meo does not ship outside of Portugal.  once in portugal, the best place to get a prepaid sim card is at the airport,  post office and some news stands,  UZO prepaid card is the best one, has the best call rates.  The ones you get at meo stores have higher call rates. UZO uses meo cell towers, so its just as good as meo but cheaper rates

phones must be unlocked and work with the following frequencies,

GSM 900, GSM 1800

UMTS 900 , UMTS 2100

LTE 800 , LTE 1800 , LTE 2100 , LTE 2600

Thank you for your assistance. I will make sure their phones have those frequencies.