no way to communicate with Meo by email for complaints

• 31 January 2019
  • 8 respostas
  • 1811 visualizações

Today our electricity went off...tried to call the number listed on the EDP bill on my cell phone and got the message not registered on the network...I am using a Meo phone and when I called EDP after the electricity came back on with my land line, I was told that ALL Portuguese cell phones can call the number...I could not call the number until the electricity was restored...then I searched your site for a place to email my complaint and could not find anywhere on the site...also when I logged in whenever I looked under a subject I had to log in again...this is the worst web site I have ever seen..not designed to aid the customer...please fix.

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

8 respostas

Meo is the worst service provider i have come across.
Even after being in africa over 40 years,their business ethics and attention is proffessional,far from Meo in portugal
E P Silva
Crachá +1

Even after being in africa over 40 years,their business ethics and attention is proffessional,far from Meo in portugal
E P Silva

I can not understand that MEO are still in business. If Portugal had open up for other companies in tele/com business - MEO had been out - forever. It’s very bad for Portugal with a company like MEO that treat foreign business like they do. We tried to start / move business to Portugal - but MEO terminated it - with that bad services. So we moved to another country.
Regards
Martin V. from Norway

provide service of 500mbs but gives router which can’t even provide speed of 100 and there is no any one to change the router and i have tried to call on 16209 as they always said nobody pick the phone its their fault to give wrong router  even i went to store they said you have to call the techician but nobody recive the call

Crachá

EVERYTIME I COME TO PORTUAGAL I BUY A MEO SIM , I BOUGHT 2 SIM BOTH NEVER WORK AFTER 3 MONTHS. THE MEO.PT WEBSITE IS THE WORST TRANSLATION SITE (DEV IDIOT, 1 LINE CODE TO TRANSALTE WEBSITE) YOU TELL ME RING YOU WITH SIM THAT DON'T WORK THE IS NO EMAIL , THE WEBSITE ALWAYS PUSH BACK TO HOME , WHEN I GO TO HELP PORTUGUESE ENGLISH NO DIFFERENCE , GO AROUND IN CIRCLE FOR 7 MONTHS , HOW CAN I GET THESE SIM WORKING ? WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL ? IS NOT A ILLEGAL TO SELL THING THAT ARE USELESS ?

Crachá

EVERYTIME I COME TO PORTUAGAL I BUY A MEO SIM , I BOUGHT 2 SIM BOTH NEVER WORK AFTER 3 MONTHS. THE MEO.PT WEBSITE IS THE WORST TRANSLATION SITE (DEV IDIOT, 1 LINE CODE TO TRANSALTE WEBSITE) YOU TELL ME RING YOU WITH SIM THAT DON'T WORK THE IS NO EMAIL , THE WEBSITE ALWAYS PUSH BACK TO HOME , WHEN I GO TO HELP PORTUGUESE ENGLISH NO DIFFERENCE , GO AROUND IN CIRCLE FOR 7 MONTHS , HOW CAN I GET THESE SIM WORKING ? WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL ? IS NOT A ILLEGAL TO SELL THING THAT ARE USELESS ?  I know you don’t give a fuck you fuck dirt insidious cunt 

Good morning @gregory baker

It is possible to open a request and describe your issue through MyMeo.

MyMeo is an online costumer account were you can add ( yes, you have to add them) and manage your services, view invoices and many other options.
When there's some kind of problem, you can contact Meo by opening a request (criar pedido).

If you prefer you can use the following numbers:

16209 - tech support
16200 - general support and invoices

16202 - advanced tech support (software and hardware)

If you still have any doubts don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards
Crachá +1

E P Silva

Yes you are 100% right. I am in India for the moment and they are more advanced then Portugal. I am sorry Portuguese system needs a complete overhaul

Crachá +1

E P Silva

I can not understand that MEO are still in business. If Portugal had open up for other companies in tele/com business - MEO had been out - forever. It’s very bad for Portugal with a company like MEO that treat foreign business like they do. We tried to start / move business to Portugal - but MEO terminated it - with that bad services. So we moved to another country.
Regards
Martin V. from Norway

Yes you are 100% right. I am in India for the moment and they are more advanced then Portugal. I am sorry Portuguese system needs a complete overhaul