no way to communicate with Meo by email for complaints

• 31 Janeiro 2019
  • 2 respostas
  • 144 visualizações

Today our electricity went off...tried to call the number listed on the EDP bill on my cell phone and got the message not registered on the network...I am using a Meo phone and when I called EDP after the electricity came back on with my land line, I was told that ALL Portuguese cell phones can call the number...I could not call the number until the electricity was restored...then I searched your site for a place to email my complaint and could not find anywhere on the site...also when I logged in whenever I looked under a subject I had to log in again...this is the worst web site I have ever seen..not designed to aid the customer...please fix.

2 respostas

Good morning @gregory baker

It is possible to open a request and describe your issue through MyMeo.

MyMeo is an online costumer account were you can add ( yes, you have to add them) and manage your services, view invoices and many other options.
When there's some kind of problem, you can contact Meo by opening a request (criar pedido).

If you prefer you can use the following numbers:

16209 - tech support
16200 - general support and invoices

16202 - advanced tech support (software and hardware)

If you still have any doubts don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards
Meo is the worst service provider i have come across.
Even after being in africa over 40 years,their business ethics and attention is proffessional,far from Meo in portugal
E P Silva

Responder