My Phone got stolen in Austria! Need a new SIM very fast! Emergency!

• 15 October 2018
  • 4 respostas
  • 429 visualizações

Hi MeoForum!

My Phone including the portuguese SIM card got stolen. Number was 967 969 **bleep**

I need a replacement very quick. Without the SIM (Number) i cannot log into whatsapp, which holds my ticket for the flight back to portugal!

Is there a way you could send a new sim with my number per express delivery to austria?

Address is:

Martin Weidlaner

Speckbacherstrasse 31

6020 Innsbruck

Austria

Please help me! i tried to contact the helplines, but it didnt work. my austrian phone is 0043 677 630 948 86

thanks in advance,

Philipp Dengg

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

4 respostas

Hi,

AFAIK, a second SIM card cannot be sent to a different address than the one it is registered without a written request containing your signature.

Try calling the customer support: +351 96 100 1620.? or +351 96 16 96 000
Hi Jushin!

Thanks! thats very helpful information! i've tried to contact those numbers but the call ends every time after dialing in. i think my new austrian prepaid card won't let me phone foreign numbers or something.

could you give me an email contact to one of your service personal? it's needed to send the request with my signature anyway...

thanks in advance

Philipp Dengg
Hi, I'm sorry for the late response.

If you still need, try this form: https://www.meo.pt/isites/suporte/Paginas/formulario-contactos.aspx
yeah, i did this a week ago. took them 5 days to tell me i should try calling 2 helplines... after i explained i can't call any helplines from austria in my original message.

i'm still in austria, missed my flight, but i got a new one now. i basically gave up trying to get a SIM sent to Austria...

thanks for you efford, you did great! but I just can't understand how such a huge company (who's field is communications) can be run without a single public e-mail address!?

anyways, thanks and have a good day sir 🙂