MEO Sim card not working abroad

• 4 September 2018
  • 2 respostas
  • 1480 visualizações

Hi all,

I have a constant problem with my MEO SIM card. When I drive abroad and I pass the border, it usually switches to the local operator and continues working, but most of the time it doesn't work. I cannot call the MEO service because right now I am in France and my phone shows NO SERVICE. I drove from Portugal and all the time in Spain my phone worked fine, as soon as I passed the French border it stopped working?! When I fly to the UK or somewhere else it's the same, it searches for a network and cannot find any.

I urgently need help on this topic please? Obrigada!

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

2 respostas

Hi,

I have exactly same problem. I am abroad and I cannot register my sim card on any of networks hence “no service” message. Could you please give any other solution? I obviously cannot call the number you have provided because my sim card is not working! Any technical support’s email perhaps?

Thanks!

Olá Ludinah

You can clarify this situation through  meo.pt Customer Area (on your profile, selecting the service / number in question) or through 16209 (Foreign: + 351707223030/00351707223030), free of charge if made through the mobile network. This is a technical issue and a more detailed and technical analysis will have to be carried out.