MEO Sim card not working abroad

• 4 September 2018
  • 2 respostas
  • 1476 visualizações

Hi all,

I have a constant problem with my MEO SIM card. When I drive abroad and I pass the border, it usually switches to the local operator and continues working, but most of the time it doesn't work. I cannot call the MEO service because right now I am in France and my phone shows NO SERVICE. I drove from Portugal and all the time in Spain my phone worked fine, as soon as I passed the French border it stopped working?! When I fly to the UK or somewhere else it's the same, it searches for a network and cannot find any.

I urgently need help on this topic please? Obrigada!

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

2 respostas

Olá Ludinah

You can clarify this situation through  meo.pt Customer Area (on your profile, selecting the service / number in question) or through 16209 (Foreign: + 351707223030/00351707223030), free of charge if made through the mobile network. This is a technical issue and a more detailed and technical analysis will have to be carried out.

Hi,

I have exactly same problem. I am abroad and I cannot register my sim card on any of networks hence “no service” message. Could you please give any other solution? I obviously cannot call the number you have provided because my sim card is not working! Any technical support’s email perhaps?

Thanks!