How to know my phone number^

• 24 September 2021
  • 9 respostas
  • 13326 visualizações

• Principiante
  • 2 respostas

Olà! 

Desculpe, no fala Portuguese. 

I bought a prepaid sim card at a MEO Store. 

Everything works fine… But I can’t find what’s my number. It’s not written on the card, nor on the enveloppe. I will need it to add some funds for the next month. 

Obrigada for your help! 

9 respostas

Reputação 5
Crachá +15

Hi

the phone number comes with the sim card documentation, usually in the same location as the pin number. To recharge with money, you can use the phone number.

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

Basta ligar / dar um toque para outro telemóvel ou fixo, de um amigo ou familiar, que aparece lá o seu número. 

Thanks for your answer. 

I thought of doing so. Unfortunately, my only relative here in Portugal is my boyfriend who has a VOIP number in Canada. And since it<s a pre-paid card, I can’t make an international call. :/

Hi

the phone number comes with the sim card documentation, usually in the same location as the pin number. To recharge with money, you can use the phone number.

Hi! Thanks for your reply. Maybe I didn’t all the info I was supposed to. Haha I only have the enveloppe. On the sim card I do have a Pin and PUK number, but nothing else. It was the only thing in the enveloppe. 

Thank you for your answer, 

Reputação 5
Crachá +15

Hi

Hi! Thanks for your reply. Maybe I didn’t all the info I was supposed to. Haha I only have the enveloppe. On the sim card I do have a Pin and PUK number, but nothing else. It was the only thing in the enveloppe. 

Thank you for your answer, 

This is new to me! normally the number comes on the card , or at least it used to come..., call 16209 tech support , they tell you

Hi , I have one problem, I have new SIM card whenever I try to run used code by typing *#123# it says connection problem or invalid MMI code. And I don't have internet access.

Hi, I have one problem, whenever I tried to run USSD CODE by typing *#123# to check data that I have , it says connection problem or invalid MMI code. What is this error ? And I don't have internet access as well. It is provided by my daughter school and it have free 12 GB internet as well as SMS and some calls are free for few months for remote education. Thanks

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

Esse cartão está num tlm ou num router?

Reputação 1
Crachá +4

Try to call to a friend and the Number appears 

Responder