Resolvido

How can I prolong special Sim card for Ukrainians after 3 first months?

• 15 May 2022
  • 3 respostas
  • 111 visualizações

Hi, me and my family are in Portugal right now and it’s not clear to me how can I keep on using SIM cards which Meo offered for Ukrainians. Some people at Meo shops tell that we need to switch to contract, some that we need just to top it up with money, but it’s not clear how much we should put in there.

I’ve tried to call to the support line but there is no English option and I just started learning Portuguese so can’t figure out how to connect with the correct operator.

Maybe someone could help us with this questions?

Thank you!

icon

Solução por Ukrainian 24 May 2022, 02:54

Ver original

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

3 respostas

I’ll try to answer to my own question, as I own now this package, maybe it will be useful info for someone.

It came from UZO and it seems that to keep it working I need to make a paid call every 120 days. At least if I translated instruction from Portuguese correctly.

Reputação 1
Crachá +4

yes its clear and you are right unfortunately allmost everyone in Portugal doesnt know to speak English.LOL

Hey PauloAbreau, thanks for the response!

And  no, it’s not that bad, actually on the streets people seems to know English very well especially comparing to other countries I’ve been to. And even if they are not, they are friendly and trying to help anyway which is cool :)

Also,  for anyone who may need this info:

I’ve learned how I can call to English speaking support at Meo for anyone who need this number here it is: 800 209 986. But they can’t help you with UZO unfortunately and you’d have to call to paid line for this and it will cost 0.099EUR. The number for UZO is 16205.