Resolvido

Cancelling my landline

• 17 November 2022
  • 4 respostas
  • 49 visualizações

Crachá +1

In October we called at the Portimao shop and siad we wanted to cancel our landline

Phone number 282 xxx xxx

all details were given - we were told to expect a call that afternoon - n call came but the landline was cut off

So we returned to the Uk.  the phone is locked away in the safe no one can get to it.  MEO did not want it as they said it was not one of theirs, yet it is the one we were given by the telephone people when we had the phone put in.

Now you are still charginfg us for the line rental

Fatura No FT A 77888xxxx

No Referencia A77888xxxx

Date 03/11/2022

No clients 125 53xx xx xx

No Contrbuinte 184 2xx xxx

N Conta 104 90x xx xx

CVP 201438xxxxx

tOTAL PAYMENT eUROS 12.49

The bank will not accept our request to cancel the direct debit , as they saty we have to tellyou not to claim it - which we did when we said we wanted to cancel the phone and everything. 

Please do not charge us in future. 

icon

Solução por omicronpersei8 17 November 2022, 13:05

Ver original

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

4 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

In October we called at the Portimao shop and siad we wanted to cancel our landline

To cancel or terminate a telecommunications service, it must be formalized in writing using a specific form, available in the customer area. If you haven't done so, I suggest you do so, otherwise the service will continue, if that's the case, to be billed.btw, this is a public forum. Because of that reason I’ve removed your personal details. 

Crachá +1

Since we are now in the Uk , we cannot get this form .  They did not give us one to fill in when we called at the office in Portimao.  can I get this form on line? 

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

on your customer area, if you have your product linked into your login. Mind to access https://cliente.meo.pt/perfil/mensagens/abrir-pedido → “Conta de cliente” → “Cessar serviços” and follow the steps, probably you will need to use google translate. Mind also to add details about your request and complaint. 

Crachá +1

sadly the telephone has never been linked into my login - in fact I havent done anything  with MEO other than setting up the landline 20 years ago, in their office, and paying the bills .  Until now,  when I want to cancel the landline.  Its only now I have used the computer to access anything

Not having any luck - Portimao did not give us a formn to fill in - they tool the details and said they would call us - did not but disconected the phone.

I was advised I had to get thsi form so a friend who lives out there went to Aqua shoppping to get the form and send it to me.  MEO there told them the form does not exist and we have to do it on line

Trying on line but when I get to cancel service - it will jot accept it

Another friend went to MEO in Guia who siad I have to do this by phone - so i amtrying that tomorrow.  Sadly there is not enough money in the bank to pay these bills until we retiurn, we are also going to close the bank account in January so are running it doen.