Resolvido

Cancelling my contract

• 25 November 2022
  • 2 respostas
  • 86 visualizações

Crachá +1

In Ovctober we called atethe MEO office in Portugal to cancel outr landline.  We took in the hone, our fiscal number and discussed this with the lady in reception.  She took all the details and said they would call us in the afternoon.  They did not.  But the phone was diconnected.  Yet we are still paying 

Since then I have tried to contacte MEO - said I should have to complete aform in the MEO shops.  Since I am in the UK and will be here for a while that is impossible.

I asked a friend of mine to get one of these forms to send to me so I could complete it and send it to MEO.  In the shop in Guia they were told these forms no longer exist - you have to do it onlune!

I tried cancelling on line - but the computer would not go further than the point where it says Cancel  I clicked that and three or 4 times was immediately cut off.

Can someone contact me as there is no longer any money in the bank to pay for these invoices 

icon

Solução por omicronpersei8 26 November 2022, 00:33

Ver original

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

2 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

I tried cancelling on line - but the computer would not go further than the point where it says Cancel  I clicked that and three or 4 times was immediately cut off.

Can someone contact me as there is no longer any money in the bank to pay for these invoices 

Hi, Mind to try access the online form in another web browser. Tried on Google Chrome and behave the same way. Tried on Edge and works welll.

Crachá +1

I tried microsoft Edge  - did not have that on my machine but downloaded it. i got further saw they have the December bill ready to send out!  But once I got onto cancel order - again it all stopped just as it did on Google.  

No luck there 

I am realky stuck - on the phone (I phone from the UK) I explained everything - I was told I need a portuguese mobile or landline for them to do anythin!  Since I diont have a Portugues mobile and muy lanline is in Portugal - I am in the UK.  And they have disconnected it when I told them we no longer need it - I dont have a landline.  

So I guess I have to pay until I return to Portugal