Resolvido

Termination of my contract

• 3 September 2021
  • 3 respostas
  • 804 visualizações

Hi!

I went to a MEO store by Avenida da Republica on 3rd week of June to terminate my contract because I was going back home to Sweden in the end of June. Everything went well and the assistant said everything are done. So I stopped using the simcard and throwed it away as usual. But now I see I still keep receiving bills of my contract even though I terminated it. I’m trying to get help from the website but everything is in Portugese and doesn’t understand that I need help from an actual person to get some help. As of right now I’m not ig Portugal, I’m back in Sweden and don’t know how to fix this issue?

icon

Solução por omicronpersei8 3 September 2021, 13:05

Ver original

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

3 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

Howdy,

According to your description, you requested the cancellation of the service at the end of June, when it has a billing period/cycle and the order must arrive in advance. In July, you are paying the bill for the month of June. Despite this being a public forum we do not have access to customer accounts.

I suggest that you contact the commercial support 16200 (call from Portugal) if you are already abroad you can call (+351 961 001 620)

mind to check call cost https://www.meo.pt/en/contacts 

Howdy,

According to your description, you requested the cancellation of the service at the end of June, when it has a billing period/cycle and the order must arrive in advance. In July, you are paying the bill for the month of June. Despite this being a public forum we do not have access to customer accounts.

I suggest that you contact the commercial support 16200 (call from Portugal) if you are already abroad you can call (+351 961 001 620)

mind to check call cost https://www.meo.pt/en/contacts 

Is there any way I can have mail contact with MEO? I tried to look for it but the mail just bounced back to me bacuse it was wrong email adress.

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

There’s no email whatsoever, to contact the customer support. If your product is already finished/cancelled, being outside Portugal, the only way clear your question is calling the commercial support, as mentioned above.