Payment of Invoices

• 13 January 2018
  • 3 respostas
  • 934 visualizações

I am traveling out of Portugal for the last two months. I requested that my sim card and contract be closed two months ago.

I got two invoices while still outside, which I did not pay. Now I got a new invoice with a Penalty of 232.9 EUR. I will not pay this penalty and I will pay only the previous bills when I come back to Portugal in February.

Please cancel my sim card and terminate my contract.

My email address for communication is: sabuhaiba@gmail.com and my phone is 965748731 however, I do not use that number anymore and I have stopped using that sim card.

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

3 respostas

Crachá

Due to corona virus I had to change my job. New company pay me every month day 15 so please don’t decline my internet connection 2020-05-12. My salary will come to my account 2020-05-15. Thank you

Reputação 2
Crachá +7

Hi,

this forum is used as an exchange of information and experiencies between users of Meo Services.

This is not a customer support channel, so no answer will be given related to specific billing or service questions.

Please use your MyMeo area to submit a support request:

https://cliente.meo.pt/perfil/mensagens/abrir-pedido

And it’s recommended to remove your phone number and email address from the post, as its personal data that is exposed to other users.