Pergunta

Increase of the bill

• 14 November 2020
  • 11 respostas
  • 100 visualizações

Crachá

Hello,

Please contact me as soon as possible !! I called many numbers but never was able to connect to customer service. My bill came too much for no reason. I haven't had any alerts for a whole month and I've always checked my meo app. I will not pay this bill.

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

11 respostas

Crachá

Hi my friend had a contract with meo ,he was leaving portugal so he transferred a contract to my name while we were transferring a contract the bill was 44 euro for internet packet and 10 euro for mobile phone . In this packet they said they will provide 10%discount on transferring contract but now I receive total bill of 70.90 euro every month. I tried to contact to costumer service but never able to talk.also in my packet they said I have tv box but I never received one also I asked my friend if he had one but he also never received. So I really dont want to continue to have this service. Fir that what should I do?

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

Google translation:

Adding products to my MEO is an action that only needs to be carried out the first time you access the customer area (you need to identify the products you want to manage) or later, when there are already planned products but it is necessary to add a new product the bill.To add a product, enter my MEO with the MEO ID data and follow the steps below:- Register a MEO package (several services on a single invoice):Fill in the Customer No. and Account No. fields (it is advisable to have an invoice on hand to facilitate filling in)As account security is a concern for us, it is necessary to select the mobile phone number where an SMS will be sent with a validation code. In the list, the mobile phone numbers that are indicated as account contacts will appearAfter sending the SMS on the cell phone, enter the code within 5 minutes, in the indicated field and click on "Continue"Accept the terms and conditions (see for the first time that a product is registered) and click NextClick on Confirm to complete the registration. My MEO registers all the products and services in the package.- Register a mobile phone or mobile internet:Fill in the Mobile Number / Mobile Internet Card fieldsIn case of a post-paid tariff (with invoice), insert the Account Number or the TINClick NextAn SMS code will be sent which must be qualified in the indicated fieldAccept the terms and conditions (see for the first time that a product is registered) and click NextClick on Confirm to complete the registration. After the products are associated, it is possible to choose the favorite product so that it is always highlighted on the home screen of the customer area, for that, just select the star symbol.
Crachá

Also excuse me but ı do not understand what is this excatly. Why ı need  a registration and what is my product?

Crachá

So you dont have this in English?

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

First you have to regist your product only then you can "criar pedido".

Adicionar produtos no my MEO

Adicionar produtos ao my MEO, é uma ação que só precisa ser realizada na primeira vez que se acede à área de cliente (é preciso identificar os produtos que se pretende gerir) ou posteriormente, quando já existem produtos adicionados mas é necessário adicionar um novo produto à conta.

Para adicionar um produto, entra no my MEO com os dados do ID MEO e segue os seguintes passos:​

- Registar um pacote MEO (vários serviços numa única fatura):

1. Preencher os campos do N.º Cliente e N.º de Conta (é aconselhável ter uma fatura à mão para facilitar o preenchimento)
  2. Como a segurança da conta é uma preocupação para nós, é necessário selecionar o nº de telemóvel onde para onde será enviado um SMS com um código de validação. Na lista, irão aparecer os nºs de telemóvel que estão identificados como contactos da respectiva conta
  3. Depois de recebido o SMS no telemóvel, inserir o código no prazo de 5 minutos, no campo indicado e clicar em "Continuar"
  4. Aceitar os termos e condições (se for a primeira vez que é registado um produto) e clicar em Avançar
  5. Clicar em Confirmar para concluir o registo.​

my MEO regista todos os produtos e serviços do pacote.

Registar um telemóvel ou internet móvel:

1. Preencher os campos de N.º de telemóvel / Cartão de internet móvel
  2. No caso de ser um tarifário pós-pago (com fatura), inserir o N.º de Conta ou o NIF
  3. Clicar em Avançar
  4. Vai ser enviado um código SMS que deve ser introduzido no campo indicado
  5. Aceitar os termos e condições (se for a primeira vez que é registado um produto) e clicar em Avançar
  6. Clicar em Confirmar​ para concluir o registo.​

Depois de associados os produtos, é possível escolher o produto favorito para que fique sempre em destaque no ecrã inicial da área de cliente, para isso, basta selecionar o símbolo estrela. 

Crachá

I just log in my meo, ı really don't know what is registration.

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

Do you have your product registred on my meo? 

Crachá

İt is the same page and empty again. Also ı tried from app and same. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

Try this link:

https://cliente.meo.pt/perfil/mensagens/abrir-pedido

Crachá

Yes I did already, and she told me to go from my meo ‘’Caixa de Mensagens - Criar pedido’’ guess what ı dont have. Empty page. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

No one will contact you. You have to call the customer service 16200.