Resolvido

How to stop MEO services without having a mobile no/Outside of Portugal

• 13 March 2022
  • 3 respostas
  • 146 visualizações

Hello there, I am new in Portugal and I have taken MEO tv and Net in 2019. In 2020 I have shifted from my old place to a new one but couldn’t stop the MEO service cause they say I have 2 years contract. My old landlord put all devices in his store so that we can surrendar later. In september 2020 I moved to Bangladesh because of COVID but paying 40 eu every month for MEO service which I don’t use (Direct Pay). Now in June 2021 the service contract has ended and still MEO its taking 40 eu . I tried to cancle it through online but because my sim got deactivated I couldn’t do so cause the OTP code goes to my old mobile no only. My new land lady sent a letter by post to MEO explaining the whole issue and MEO has confirmed that they have received it. But still now they are taking money from my account. Now please help me how I can stop MEO ? I can’t be in Portugal right now.

icon

Solução por Trutafario 13 March 2022, 19:07

Ver original

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

3 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +24
Try to access the customer area at meo..pt, create an order, terminate the contract.

I tried to do that but without my mobile phone the request cannot be submitted as they verify my mobile no from the website. Its really frustrating.

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

Try to call 

+351 961 001 620