Faturação - tenho recebido msg no tlm a dizer que tenho faturas em atraso

• 18 May 2018
  • 1 resposta
  • 325 visualizações

Boa noite, sou cliente meo e ultimamente tenho recebido mensagens a dizer que tenho faturas em atraso, eu tenho a certeza que não tenho  e mais fui confirmar na área de cliente e lá diz que está tudo bem e regularizado, assim como na box na área do cliente .. 

Gostaria que me resolvessem o problema. 

Deixo o numero de conta . Conta n.º 1312985905...

Com os melhores cumprimentos 

Marco Mendes 

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

1 resposta

respected friends, with respect i want to say that i am using meo home internet package from last four years but this company is big cheatter and given me big problems for the bills while i paid my all bills on time. company changed my package without giving me any information AND Send me more bills .i paid all the bills and changed my package with big problems.

my wife jagjeet kour also made an contract of mobile internet @15.99 euro per month for one year. after one year meo send her more bills and big amount with giving any information, this is 100% unjustified .she requested to cancel the contract and also paid two more bill of two months. now she got again an new message from intrum with entidade 21262 ref 010958445 with new bill of 119.56 euro. this is not justified. it means this company cheats with their customers.i am requesting to meo to cancel this unjustified bill as soon as possible. if meo will not cancel it then i shall also break the home internet contract with meo bease to companie,s cheating .this company never care about their honest customers.these actions down the reputation of meo.so i request again to meo to cancel the bill of 119.56 euro because she has paid the all bills on time and also paid more two bills. i this meo will care his own reputation. my email is knowthehonesty@gmail.com