contract

• 3 April 2019
  • 4 respostas
  • 228 visualizações

I wanted to know where I can, find when my contract is ending 5i Had a contract with special offer for 24 months) but after that time I like to cancel

Thanks

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

4 respostas

I want to cancel my MEO contract from the 8th of July 2020. Due to Covid 19 we will not be returning to the house until March 2021. If you can suspend my contract until then that would be okay. However, your prices are higher than some of your competitors and I will be looking for a cheaper deal, we do not use the house phone. 

Many thanks

Brendan.

Crachá

I also wanted to cancel my contract. I made this on December 2 2020 at th shop of Meo in the Continente Viseu. I was assisted by Pedro Daniel Correia Marques. I told him that I only wanted internet and Telephone. However, in the contract I signed was TV included.

On December 4 I went back and asked to cancel the contract. I also wrote several e-mails to pedro-d-marques@telecom.pt to cancel the contract.

Made several telephone calls with no luck. As it is now, I am going to talk to a lawyer. Perhaps he can help me. Meo is not very help full in this 

AS I HAVE RETURNED TO FRANCE I WANT TO CANCEL MY CONTRACT AND HAVE A NEW CONTRACT ONLY FOR MY MOBILE PHONE. WHAT DOES MEO NEED TO DO THIS,

GEORGE YATES

Reputação 7
Crachá +26

Hello @YATES 

You have to call +351 961 001 620 and ask them.