Resolvido

complaint

• 28 December 2020
  • 4 respostas
  • 354 visualizações

1- I have a contract with you valid until Feb-2021, but I was shocked that if I didn't send a mail to terminate the contract , I will continue to receive invoices 

the question is,  what is the meaning of expiration?  If it doesn't mean that it will expire,  then what does it mean ?

2-  I received an invoice because of Internet roaming data usage,  but the thing is the mobile sim card had been out of the phone,  so how  can i be charged for an amount that had not been used at all ?

3- what is known in the world that you are not charged for a roaming invoice unless you have answered or made a roaming call, so how can I be charged because my phone had rang but i did not answer the call? 

4- I should wait for at least 45 minutes to have someone who can speak English and reply to my questions , and after that I received the wrong solution, what  a ridiculous service? 

5- how can I use a website that doesn't have the option to convert the language to the English language? 

I can't find any benefit from making a contract with meo , it is not a service,  it is a shit

I want to make a complaint about one of my invoices and also I want to terminate my contract,  but I'm outside Europe,  I need help 

icon

Solução por omicronpersei8 2 July 2021, 13:24

Ver original

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

4 respostas

Crachá

I am in a ridiculous situation. I ordered MEO (maybe foolishly) at least 4 weeks ago. 

At first a technician arrived and could not install the Fibre service because he didn’t have enough cable and that, because of the length required it would need 2 technicians. 

The service I ordered was Portability of Home Phone, 2 mobile phones, Fibre Cable service and an HD, wi-fi box for use in another room, ie bedroom. The Fibre cable service was eventually installed on Fri 2nd April, 2 sim cards were eventually supplied - 1 activated on Fri 16 Apr and the second sim card should be activated pm Mon 19 Apr. I have spoken to a number of staff on various telephone numbers regarding the supply of the HD box. I have been passed around like a bad smell at each turn. I am still without my ordered HD wi-fi box.

MEO has not fulfilled its contract services as requested and I want MEO to both supply the HD (bedroom) box and advise accordingly.

My last contact was with a MEO guy on tel no: 800209986. He was supposed to transfer me to someone but he cut me off so never got wherever.at 1600hrs Mon 19th April 2021.

This is appalling

Crachá

REH Pellow. I have been refunded the 40Euros I was overcharged on the last fatura.

You still owe me 2euros from the last fatura and now another 2euros from this fatura. You have been

told I only have 2 meo boxes but you insist and persist on charging me for 3. Please sort this out as a matter of urgency. Incompetence 

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

REH Pellow. I have been refunded the 40Euros I was overcharged on the last fatura.

You still owe me 2euros from the last fatura and now another 2euros from this fatura. You have been

told I only have 2 meo boxes but you insist and persist on charging me for 3. Please sort this out as a matter of urgency. Incompetence 

This is a public forum. You need to forward your questions / complaint to MEO costumer care, via shop near you, via Area de clientes (web support, if you have created one already) or by phone costumer care support line. 

Crachá

This is a ridiculous situation. You cocked up the contract at the beginning. And you haven’t

corrected it. I don’t care this being a public forum. People should be aware of your incompetence.

I even have a text from you agreeing I only have 2 boxes, I? had a conversation with one of your colleagues at the call centre who also agreed 2 boxes. Yet your incompetence has again this month charged me for 3 boxes. I also want the IVA from the 40euros overcharged - you have included iva in the 40.  You charged me 40 PLUS iva. I want that iva and the third box charge refunded as well as the iva on those charges. Damned incompetence