Resolvido

Visiting for Business Portugal for 1 Month - Need Internet access in the house

• 24 June 2021
  • 3 respostas
  • 48 visualizações

Hello. I will be visiting Portugal for business and need Internet access to do  my virtual meeting every morning. I will connecting using my laptop. I will be living at my uncle house for a month. The house is located around Barcelos. So I need coverage in the whole house. I wondering if there is a wifi router plan that I can buy-install in the house for the month. Thanks for your support. Obrigado

icon

Solução por JFLSB 25 June 2021, 13:23

Ver original

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

3 respostas

Reputação 4
Crachá +12

In a MEO shop you can buy a hotspot WiFi with a card “Net Móvel Enjoy” with 30GB for 15 days. After 15 days you can recharge the card with more 30GB for another 15 days or buy another card “Net Móvel Enjoy”

Hello: Thanks for your quick response. !! I think is a good idea to buy the WiFi hotspot, but would like to know which equipment is recommended. Is any picture and description of the equipment options so when I am going to MEO Store I know exactly what to ask. Again Obrigado for the help. Regards.

Reputação 4
Crachá +12

My WiFi hotspot 4G have already 3 years so I can’t recommend one model to you, but you can buy it at a MEO shop or at another place. Maybe another MEO Forum member can recommend you a recent model.