Resolvido

Trying to contact Meo

• 18 March 2020
  • 7 respostas
  • 680 visualizações

Crachá

It is very difficult to contact Meo to become a new customer.

• I can’t find an email address anywhere.
  • There is no contact form
  • My phone number is not accepted in the ‘we will call you back’ options. I know my phone number is valid. I’ve had it for 25 years. I know it!

If I didn’t know better, I would think Meo was trying to hide and make it difficult to contact them.

Can someone please provide me with an email address where I can contact Meo in order to order a new Internet connection? 

Thanks

icon

Solução por LCorreia 18 March 2020, 19:39

Ver original

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

7 respostas

Crachá

Any particular reason here in the forum, top-right, where I can enter a phone number to request a call-back, why it’s impossible for me to enter my Belgian mobile phone number? Is this intentional, or by accident? Not interested in people that don’t (yet) have a Portugese number because, I’m guessing, they might want to get some service from Meo, including a Portugese phone number?

Crachá

https://www.meo.pt/en/call-me-form

Can’t enter my phone number here.

“Invalid number”

Don’t think so! In fact, I’m pretty sure my number is correct.

Crachá

In the mean time, while Meo is still sleeping here, someone told me that the option to get called back with an international (non-Portuguese) phone number, made available by Meo on the link I provided previously, just does not work. Meo will make that clear in the future.

That same person also tried calling Meo, and was unable to get someone on the phone who speaks English.

Come on Portugal, everywhere I go in Portugal, everyone tells me you’re much better than the Spanish (and I tend to agree) but I was in contact with a Spanish support service this morning, and they managed to help me in English. So, if you’re trying to out-do the Spanish, if you are trying to be a better holiday- and/or retirement destination, then being able to help customers in another language than Portuguese is a requirement. Off course! You can do it! I’m not a native English speaker either! I can do it!

Where are you, my dear English speaking Meo contact?

Crachá

I just won something it seems:

Ganhou o 1º troféu "Comentador I" do MEO Fórum.

Super!

Looking at all the comments and reactions I’m receiving here from Meo (none, in case you’re wondering you missed something), I don’t think anyone at Meo has ever won this trophy!

But I’m not giving up yet. Perhaps it’s siesta? 

Crachá

Long siesta!

Hello,

https://www.meo.pt/linhas-apoio

You can call the commercial/support line abroad calling +351 961 001 620.

If you're unable to communicate properly with that line I would advise to email (in cordial terms) the "Provedoria do cliente" explaining your issue, they should be able to forward your request to the proper commercial team who can communicate with you in English:

The email is provedoria-cliente@telecom.pt

Notes:

- I do not work for Meo, and this forum is not an official communication channel with Meo, hence why you're not getting any response

- As you're aware, Portugal and Europe are in crisis dealing the Covid-19, so a response from either the support team/Provedoria might not be as quick as desired.

Hope this helps

Regards

Crachá

Hope this helps

Regards

Thank you for your feedback!

Stay safe