Terrible service customer MEO service

• 24 March 2022
  • 0 respostas
  • 41 visualizações

I experience internet outage on Saturday 19.2 at Praia D´El Rei Amoreira. I called technical support and was told it would take until Monday evening to fix the issue. Monday evening the internet did not work, Tuesday evening the internet did not work, Wednesday evening the internet did not work. Thursday evening, we finally had internet. Hallelujah! In the meantime, I spent probably six hours on the phone with the technical support without getting answer when the internet would be restored. I visited twice the MEO office in Peniche and filed complaint. My whole life I have never ever experienced something like that.

I intend to rent our townhouse in summer and I want the holiday travelers really enjoy this beautiful country. I can not risk that they will experience the same frustration with internet as I did. So, I decided to switch the internet provider. I called the customer service today and talked to Miguel Angelo (I hope I got his name correct). I explained him situation and he told him I still had had to pay 550 eur termination fee. According to him MEO has lot customers and waiting for the internet restoration six day is OK. I went ballistic. So, you want me to keep my side of bargain and pay you every month but your side of bargain providing reliable internet is irrelevant for you.

You guys destroying reputation of this country and deserve to go out of businesses.

God bless,

Gabriel

0 respostas

Sê o primeiro a responder!

Responder