Pergunta

Não consigo mais fazer login no modem TPLINK do meu endereço IP

• 5 August 2020
  • 0 respostas
  • 53 visualizações

Crachá +2
  • Estagiário Júnior
  • 6 respostas

Não consigo mais fazer login no modem TP LINK do meu endereço IP, pois desabilitei algo depois de fazer login no URL do meu endereço IP. Como faço para voltar ao login do endereço IP do modem e onde desativo e habilito o Wifi e como? Obrigado.

Quando insiro meu endereço IP no meu navegador e vou para lá, ele agora mostra o seguinte texto:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

========================================================================

I no longer am able to login to my IP address TP LINK modem since I disabled something after logging into my IP address URL. How do I get back into the IP address login for the modem and where do I disable and enable the Wifi and how? Thanks.

When I enter my IP address into my browser and go there it now shows the following text:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.