Resolvido

MEO Contract

• 25 May 2021
  • 2 respostas
  • 36 visualizações

Dear Members

I am using Meo since 5 month. I have requested Address change on 30 April. They book the date of Service change on 5th may. The Meo team came and said they cant fix the service they need to install some box in building. They said they will come back in 7 days. Next time they called me and booked date of 7th May. on particular day nobody came. I called Meo service they said will resolve situation in 10 days no body called in 10 Days. after 10 days I called them but no answer. No today is 25th May almost one month without service. Meo is saying officially on Record “ we don't know date we can fix your connection. “   This is pure poor quality of service and irresponsible answer. and they are keep charging me.   How should respond being not breaking contractual oblogations 

icon

Solução por omicronpersei8 25 May 2021, 23:18

Ver original

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

2 respostas

Hola boa Noite alguém sabe a data de início do meu contracto, obrigado.

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

@amitJaybhaye 

according to your report,, the problem appears to be in the infrastructure. This is a public forum and here we are unable to help. If the support fails to estimate it is because the topic should not be so simple to resolve or they don’t have specific information to provide. However, only with them will you be able to assess the situation.