Resolvido

Is there a speed limit on MEO Unlimited Internet pachage (4G/5G)?

• 26 April 2023
  • 5 respostas
  • 97 visualizações

Crachá

I am searching for an option to connect internet at my new home, and Fibre is not available there, so I am looking to get the SIM card with unlimited monthly internet from MEO. The question I have is: does MEO limit the connection speed after you use up a certain amount of traffic?

I know that the speed is limited with Vodafone and NOS, but can’t find the same information for MEO, and they could not reply to me in the MEO shop.

icon

Solução por Ricardo27 26 April 2023, 14:21

Ver original

5 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

Take a look here:

http://www.meo.pt/servicos/movel/tarifarios-telemovel/pos-pago/m-movel-ilimitado

€26,99 with limitation in 5G, after 30/9

€29,99 without limitation

Crachá

Thank you so much!
I believe that is exactly what I was looking for, as I need unlimited connection in all ways: speed and traffic.

Crachá

Take a look here:

http://www.meo.pt/servicos/movel/tarifarios-telemovel/pos-pago/m-movel-ilimitado

€26,99 with limitation in 5G, after 30/9

€29,99 without limitation

Do you know if there are any limits with the 30 Euro/month Internet package? I don’t need phone call and SMS for the package that I need only for Internet

Reputação 7
Crachá +24

No limitations, but:

“Os tarifários de Internet Móvel de tráfego Ilimitado destinam-se à utilização pessoal e exclusiva do cliente e, em cada momento, num único equipamento terminal de acesso à sua escolha. É vedada, sob qualquer forma, a utilização dos tarifários por terceiros e/ou para efeitos de exploração comercial do serviço.

A MEO poderá monitorizar a utilização do serviço para prevenir que da sua utilização decorra um risco para a segurança ou integridade da rede e/ou a utilização abusiva e/ou contrária ao previsto no contrato, reservando-se a MEO o direito de aplicar restrições ao serviço, recusar ou suspender o acesso, bem como resolver o contrato, no caso de (i) utilização indevida do serviço por parte do cliente; (ii) utilização do(s) serviços no âmbito de atividades ilícitas; (iii) violação culposa e grave das obrigações contratuais e/ou (iv) situações de fraude.”

Crachá

Ok, I intend to use it in a router for home use, so I don’t suppose this is any kind of “malicious use”. Will give it a try, I guess

Thanks for your help!

Responder