Internet Speed

• 21 April 2021
  • 2 respostas
  • 119 visualizações

Crachá

My Internet Spped keeps fluctuating through out the day and some areas of the house there is no internet .

2 respostas

Reputação 3
Crachá +13

Try setting the Wi-fi channel to manual, channel 1.

Está a falar de WiFi a partir de um router ou das velocidades no seu telefone?

No telefone instale a aplicação gratuita do Google play para Android.

Célula de rede Info Lite

que mostrará a informação real para o seu sinal móvel onde quer que esteja.

Vivo a 3kns de uma grande cidade onde a força do sinal é -85 dB e velocidades de descarga de 80mbps +

Mas na minha casa ou jardim o melhor que alguma vez tive em telemóvel foi 8mbps e uma força de sinal de -110dB.

Mas eis a pior coisa que nunca experimentei em nenhum outro país. A Banda que recebo irá mudar da Banda 1 para a Banda 3 para a Banda 7 para a Banda 20 numa questão de segundos sem mover o telefone.......... e regista-se como LTE (1 bar) até ao Edge, sem qualquer tipo de Internet.
Reclamei ao Meo, cuja resposta é que existe um sinal adequado no meu código postal e eles não farão nada............ o que é uma resposta ridícula, especialmente quando eles não aceitam screengrabs dos sinais para mostrar que não existe nenhum ou muito pouco sinal. Nunca foram tratados desta forma por uma companhia telefónica. Eu mudaria para Nos ou Vodafone, mas todos os sinais de tiur são tão maus como o Meo

Traduzido com a versão gratuita do tradutor - www.DeepL.com/Translator

Are you talking about WiFi from a router or the speeds on your phone?

On phone install Free app from Google play for Android.

Network Cell Info Lite

that will show the real information for your mobile signal wherever you are.

I live 3kms from a major town where the signal strength is -85 dB and download speeds of 80mbps +

But in my house or garden the best I have ever had on mobile is 8mbps and a signal strength of -110dB.

But here is the worse thing that I have never experience in any other country. The Band that I receive will change from Band1 to Band 3 to Band7 to Band 20 in a matter of seconds without moving the phone at all……….and it registers as LTE (1 bar) down to Edge, with no internet at all.

Complained to Meo, whose answer is that there is adequate signal at my post code and they will do nothing……..….what a ridiculous answer, especially when they wont accept screengrabs of the signals to show that there is no or very little signal. Never been treated like this by a phone company. I would change to Nos or Vodafone, but their signals are all just a s bad as Meo

Responder