Pergunta

Internet fraca

• 16 July 2020
  • 10 respostas
  • 297 visualizações

Tenho um serviço de 100 mbps e estava a instalar um aplicacao no computador até que dou conta que estava a fazer download a uma velocidade de 1.2 mbps. Quando fiz o speed teste, tanto a velocidade de download como de upload não passavam os 3 mbps. Alguém sabe o que posso fazer e? (já fiz reset mas continua igual). 

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

10 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

boas

por cabo ou wifi?

Crachá

Mine has been very slow as well, yesterday was my first day with the 100 mbsp.  Now it’s down to 10-20. 

Crachá

boas

por cabo ou wifi?

It shouldn’t go down that much, doesn’t matter if it’ Wi-fi

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

boas

por cabo ou wifi?

it's important, very important...

operators do not guarantee wifi speeds

with that wifi speed, you shouldn't even be near the router, you should at least be in the next room... right?

Crachá

boas

por cabo ou wifi?

it's important, very important...

operators do not guarantee wifi speeds

with that wifi speed, you shouldn't even be near the router, you should at least be in the next room... right?

I have measured my speeds right next to the router and still the speed is the same as if I was in the next room.  If the speeds are affected by wi-Fi it would decrease, by 10-20-50 at the most… but.. 90-99 megs?  Wifi couldn’t possibly make that much of a difference.

Crachá

I have a question about the phrase ‘guarantee’  because if I measure the speed and it’s not the speed I am paying for then what happens?  Free month?  extra support?  Is it an actual guarantee or are they just words?

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

I have a question about the phrase ‘guarantee’  because if I measure the speed and it’s not the speed I am paying for then what happens?  Free month?  extra support?  Is it an actual guarantee or are they just words?

the internet speeds of the fiber are only guaranteed by cable connection. as it is explicit in the contract.

boas

por cabo ou wifi?

Mine has been very slow as well, yesterday was my first day with the 100 mbsp.  Now it’s down to 10-20. 

Which router you have? I have the Thomson Technicolor TG784n v3 and the wireless speed is still abobe 65Mbps.

No meu caso o problema pressiste  à cerca de 3 semanas chego a ter 2.63 de download e 0.62 de aplowd, todos os dias prometem resolver a questão, agendaram me uma visita do técnico no passado dia 10 entre as 14 h e as 17:30 h , que me fez perder uma tarde à espera e nunca apareceu, e a meo nem se dignou a ligar a dar me uma satisfação. 

No meu caso o problema pressiste  à cerca de 3 semanas chego a ter 2.63 de download e 0.62 de aplowd, todos os dias prometem resolver a questão, agendaram me uma visita do técnico no passado dia 10 entre as 14 h e as 17:30 h , que me fez perder uma tarde à espera e nunca apareceu, e a meo nem se dignou a ligar a dar me uma satisfação.