Pergunta

How do I contact Meo about my slow internet speed? I do not speak fluent Portuguese so dont understand when trying to contact meo by telephone.

• 25 October 2020
  • 10 respostas
  • 675 visualizações

How do I contact Meo about my slow internet speed? I do not speak fluent Portuguese so dont understand when trying to contact meo by telephone.

Also sometime my router does not work and cuts in and out.

10 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

Please contact the number 800 209 986 for English speaking Customer Support. 

Personal details in a public forum? i suggest you to edit and remove that. This is a customer to customer forum. 

Crachá

I don t think that MEO care about seevice. I m inclined to move to another provider

Crachá

The service is temperamental i ve been trying to contacr them on 16200 and the line is dead. There is v little room for manouvre. Very disappointing overall

The internet speed with MEO is so slow. My download speed is 0.7, not even 1 megabyte. I called the support line and was told this was a good speed. But people can’t even hear or see me on zoom. 

Crachá

Is there a number to call from outside Portugal?

Crachá

My internet speed is very slow i need someone to sort it out i have guests coming soon

Client Nº ?????????? - NIF  ?????????. I am paying for 200mbps. My download speed is insufficient to support UK IPTV.. Connection to Fibre optic was 14/1/2022 - ample time for everything to settle in - but it has not.

Crachá +2

Change to NOS

Crachá

I m hearing that portable hub might be good. i tried NOS

Reputação 4
Crachá +12

I have already been client of NOS, if one day I dicide to leave MEO I will try Vodafone, NOS never more.

Responder