Pergunta

How do I contact Meo about my slow internet speed? I do not speak fluent Portuguese so dont understand when trying to contact meo by telephone.

• 25 October 2020
  • 10 respostas
  • 675 visualizações

How do I contact Meo about my slow internet speed? I do not speak fluent Portuguese so dont understand when trying to contact meo by telephone.

Also sometime my router does not work and cuts in and out.

10 respostas

The internet speed with MEO is so slow. My download speed is 0.7, not even 1 megabyte. I called the support line and was told this was a good speed. But people can’t even hear or see me on zoom. 

Client Nº ?????????? - NIF  ?????????. I am paying for 200mbps. My download speed is insufficient to support UK IPTV.. Connection to Fibre optic was 14/1/2022 - ample time for everything to settle in - but it has not.

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

Please contact the number 800 209 986 for English speaking Customer Support. 

Personal details in a public forum? i suggest you to edit and remove that. This is a customer to customer forum. 

Crachá

Is there a number to call from outside Portugal?

Crachá

My internet speed is very slow i need someone to sort it out i have guests coming soon

Crachá

I don t think that MEO care about seevice. I m inclined to move to another provider

Crachá

The service is temperamental i ve been trying to contacr them on 16200 and the line is dead. There is v little room for manouvre. Very disappointing overall

Crachá +2

Change to NOS

Crachá

I m hearing that portable hub might be good. i tried NOS

Reputação 4
Crachá +12

I have already been client of NOS, if one day I dicide to leave MEO I will try Vodafone, NOS never more.

Responder