Resolvido

English Support Number

• 3 January 2022
  • 5 respostas
  • 7375 visualizações

Crachá

I’ve been given an +351 800 209986 (free phone) number which should give direct access to Meo Support but - I can’t dial it from an English phone…. Does anyone have a “Roaming number”

icon

Solução por Vanessa_MEO 4 January 2022, 19:06

Ver original

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

5 respostas

Reputação 7
Crachá +26

Hello @DoubleDutch 

The number to dial is +351 961 001 620 but it has costs: https://www.meo.pt/linhas-apoio.

The number 800 209 986 is only available in Portugal. If you're calling from abroad use the number +351 961 001 620 and press 9 for one of our operators.

I’ve been dialing the above number for months and the system doesn’t hear the tones when I press the options to speak to a representative.  Please call me because in regards to the frequent calls I get from your marking department and I always get charged.  I do not want marketing calls and I want a credit for all these calls.  This always happens when I am in the USA.  Thank you.

Did you get a response? I have been trying for days to get through to an English speaker and always get cut off. 

Did you get a response? I have been trying for days to get through to an English speaker and always get cut off. 

Response?  SophieC, it’s only been 5 months since I asked the question.  We must wait for 7 months to even think about a response.  LOL.  My wife speaks fluent Portuguese and at this point we wold use any number that will hear the tone of the “9” when the button is pressed.  This is an issue with VoIP (voice over IP) telephone service.   I could also be reached via this forum and / or Meo could call me as I asked, but to date they have not.  We have been to Portugal 3 times since I originally posted.  We go to the Meo store and they say, that my problem has been fixed.  It has been 3 weeks since we last came back and nothing so far.  Fingers crossed that the problem is finally fixed.  We need to keep the number active because we have family that calls us on the Portuguese number.

I too have been receiving bills for an account that was cancelled in November through the Meo shop in Vila Real. I am no longer living in Portugal and do not intend to return.  Please stop sending me bills that should not have been raised and there is no way to pay as the account is cancelled!!