Email fraude ?

• 24 November 2021
  • 1 resposta
  • 15 visualizações

Hello, 

I just received a weird email from a gmail.com address. 
It says that MEO is replacing all the ADSL for satellite system in my area temporarily to switch to fiber optic system. Then come lots of description about the services (TV box, internet speed ...). And finally I’m asked to contact them to schedule a meeting with their colleague at my home so that they can change my adsl box. 
It is signed by someone called Artur from the MEO Technical Department.

I’m pretty sure it is a fraude (no MEO logo, no references to my address or contract or whatever).
But I wanted to signal it.

1. Bertholon

omicronpersei8 2 ano atrás

Howdy,

This will almost certainly be a sales agent outside MEO/Altice. If it's inopportune or doesn't interest you, ignore it. If you want to confirm (in case you are interested in migrating technology, you can speak directly with MEO support). If you have your products registered in the customer area, you will have an option there to send requests to support via a form. They return feedback asap.

Ver original

1 resposta

Reputação 7
Crachá +23

Howdy,

This will almost certainly be a sales agent outside MEO/Altice. If it's inopportune or doesn't interest you, ignore it. If you want to confirm (in case you are interested in migrating technology, you can speak directly with MEO support). If you have your products registered in the customer area, you will have an option there to send requests to support via a form. They return feedback asap.

Responder