TV box not working. Technical support

• 13 July 2015
  • 6 respostas
  • 3981 visualizações

Can anyone help me? I have been looking for a telephone number to contact Meo as my TV box is not working (I have an X on the screen and nothing else after start up) but cannot find a contact number anywhere. I am a Uk resident and this is for my house in Vale Parra. I have only very recently had the box installed and my friends are in the house and it is not working. The internet is working no problem so I know this is a problem with the box. Can anyone tell me the telephone number to call for technical support or give me the correct email address to contact technical support.?

Thanks

RT

Tópico fechado, já não permite mais respostas.

6 respostas

Hello,

The number is: 16209

What's is the model of your Box?

Is there a reset Button? If so you can do a reset to the factory settings, that would solve your problem.

Hello @@RockyT Do you resolved the situation already or you still need help? Thank you
Unfortunately not. I am in the UK and my friends are in my house in Portugal. I have been in contact with the tech phone line and they tried to reset but the TV is still not working

Maria_MEO escreveu:

Hello @RockyT Do you resolved the situation already or you still need help? Thank you

@@RockyT Hi, so we can help you, we need the fix number or client number. Send us a Private message witf that information. To send us a message you have to click in the user Maria_MEO and in the right side you have the information "send private message" or in portugues "Enviar mensagem privada". Thank you  

Good afternoon 

My meo tv box is not working . I have an X on the screen and turned it off multiple times as well as the machine making a weird noise . Can someone please assist me on how to fix the problem 

Thank you very much 

My Meo tv box has not worked for a while, we have reset and tried the shop but still not resolved. The support line is in Portuguese so I cannot navigate it?